– Electric Oil Warmers are Safe.
– Electric Oil Warmer has a light. This lets you know when it is on, making it harder to leave on and forget.
– The Electric Oil Warmer remains cool to the touch and will not overheat.
– It is quite safe to handle when in use. The temperature does not vary when left on continuously and will not overheat.
– No open flames, hot water or hot melted wax.
– Fully insulated internal wiring system.
HOW TO USE
– Simply plug in to a standard electrical outlet and allow 15 minutes to reach full operating temperature.
– Add 8-10 drops of your favorite oil or blend to the recessed bowl.
– Just wipe out with a damp cloth when you have finished, leaving no watery, oily residue.